Friday, December 31, 2010

Where Most of the Musings come from

Some of the people who do not read my blog may (not) be wondering where most of the musings come from.  Most of these ideas will come from books written by Orson Scott Card.  Card is, in my opinion, the best author in the modern world.  Not only can he come up with great plots, he can formulate some of the most in-depth arguments in which he formulates both sides.  These arguments are where I generate most of the ideas that show up on the blog.  The Orson Scott Card universe being so extensive, I have not yet read all of his books and could not possibly name all of them here.  One of the books that is the most popular that has been written by him is Ender's Game.  I encourage the reading of all the books by him that you can get your hands on.
~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment