Saturday, March 5, 2011

Where do the lies end?

or the truth start?  Do I lie to you all the time?  Could everything I say be an inaccurate mask hiding what I really mean until the mask fades away and becomes the horrible face that is underneath.  I feel like I'm so fake.  I feel like I'm just a machine or a robot, following someone else's will until I find myself enough to make my own decisions.  That or become so overwhelmed with the horrible person I am.  Really overwhelmed.  I just want to curl up and play some music or run or something.  I can't go on like this.  I need something else.  Music.  Pain.  God.  Something.  Probably God.  But all things come from God.  Because I certainly can't get it from other people...

~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment