Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Now to more casual things...

So I'm an avid quiz show person.  I enjoy Jeopardy a lot.  Many weird things have been happening on that show.  There was this guy with this HUGE mane!  It was ridiculous!  Anyway, I do very well with the questions.  They had a Greek category tonight and I got most of the questions right.  For one of them ($1200 I think) I was like, "Darius or Xerxes,"  And then the first guy said Xerxes and got it wrong then the second guy said Darius.  I guess I'm so good that I can guess the wrong answer AND the right answer.  Haha.  And 2 weeks ago on Price is Right, there were 3 double showcase winners.  At least that's what I remember.  It was RIDICULOUS!  It almost never happens.  It was INSANE.  Well, I guess I shouldn't get that excited over it, but I was.  And have you ever seen the flag of Colombia, the country?  It is half yellow, 25% red and 25% blue.  It was the weirdest distribution I have ever seen.


It's just so weird! (Just so you know, I do not aim to offend anyone with this post)

~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment