Monday, October 3, 2011

People

People are just weird.  They come in all shapes and sizes.  But that isn't what I wanted to talk about.  I was talking to a friend today.  She was really depressed about the things she puts herself through and the people that she has to deal with while doing these things.  She was just really upset and it was making her feel like she couldn't escape the overpowering fog.  And I don't think anyone should ever feel that way.  Trapped.  By other people.  Of course, that's what happens in the world anyway.  But no one should feel that way if they don't have to.  I basically told her that she should try to make the best out of her situation.  And try to have a positive attitude about it.  But I feel like I didn't get through to her.  She's still depressed.  And now there's nothing I can do about it.  I feel like she's done talking to me.  I try to help people.  It just doesn't work out...

~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment