Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What I get to thinking about sometimes

Here is the thought process I go through sporadically:
1.  What was here before I got here?  What happens when I get older?  What about after I die?
2.  I only know me.  I feel like everybody else thinks and stuff, but I'm the only one I'm assured of.
(No offense to anybody else, but that's just the way I go through the thoughts sometimes-not that you all don't think or anything, but how am I supposed to KNOW that?)
3.  Why am I here?  Why is everybody else here?
4.  What is really going on?
Then I get started on scenarios.  Has anybody ever heard of sibilism?  Or sybilism?  Or sibylism?  It was mentioned in Orson Scott Card's Lost Boys.  I'm trying to figure out if it is for real or not...

~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment