Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Fault in our Stars

Gosh I hate John Green.  I was just on a stint of being happy and at peace and then I have to go read The Fault in our Stars and get all depressed-like.  The book is about people with cancer who end up meeting and are interested in each other after a long series of plot development who go to Amsterdam together but are quickly pulled back into the harsh reality the life is terminal.  Not that they ever lost that realization.  But at least they could not think about it.  Which helps.

Like any other John Green book for me, it is terribly depressing because it talks about subjects that make me depressed.  So there you go.  John Green: Great author, absolutely horrid for my emotional health.  The Fault in our Stars? 9 flowing tears out of 10.

~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment