Sunday, February 16, 2014

Time to get back on this

Alright so I haven't posted here in a while.  But I really feel like I should start again.  So here goes.

I know I'm not always right.  I feel like the title of this blog should reflect that.  Not knowing everything is fine.  Admitting this is even better.  To be humbled is to gain enlightenment.  At least I think it should be.  So there should be no reason to get offended if someone tells you that you are doing something wrong.  Yet there is sometimes.  This is most likely due to the way we are told that we are in error.  We are so darn sensitive that we can't let others improve us.  Or possibly undo us.  Since people are not always right.  So their information might be wrong.

So I guess we can just all be flawed together?  Such is life.

~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment