Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Crying

I don't think I have talked about this on here yet, but one friend just commented to me about crying makes her feel pitiful.  She may have said something different but similar.  I'm too lazy right now to check.  Anyway, crying in public is actually an admission that yes, something is wrong, and yes, I need help.  No one likes to see people crying, so the person crying will usually be comforted.  Crying in my humble opinion, is almost always if not always a choice.  You can really bring yourself not to cry if you try hard enough not to get in that mindset.  Crying is a form of expression.  Of many things.  I can think of many reasons to cry.  The beauty of something you are not a part of.  The beauty of something you are a part of.  Seemingly unendurable pain.  Others I do not feel like putting here. (laziness again) My main point here is that crying is not something to be ashamed of.  Most times, crying is putting yourself out there for other people to get involved.  That's a kind of self-centered way of putting it, but if it really bothers you can think about it another way.  Just don't expect me to help you to come up with it.  First Quote Qwednesday coming up tomorrow!
~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment