Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saying Goodbye

Just read something in a rather boring book that had some good parts and also parts I just did not care about.  One thing stuck out to me.  How often do you tell people you could never see again that you care about them?  How often do you show them that you appreciate them?  What if you never saw this person again?  Perhaps right now you're saying, "I heard this over and over again and I've never had to regret a decision I made, so why bother now.?"  Just think.  In a world as precarious as ours, it could be the last thing that ever matters to anyone that you say to anybody in the whole world.  You have heard this over and over again.  So have I.  So why is it just now ringing true to mine ears?
~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment