Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Song that I like on a day where there is nothing else


This song I like.  So powerful, though I wish they had used the organ instead of orchestra.  I just like their tone quality on this one.  Some of the lyrics I enjoy:
Lions and oxen will sleep in the hay,
Leopards will join with the lambs as they play,
Wolves will be pastured with cows in the glade,
Blood will darken the Earth that God made.

Ok, maybe a little less conservative than I usually go for, but that is how things will be in heaven on earth.  Anyway, the song is just so powerful, on this day when everything seems to piss me off, I just need something like this.  When things just don't go well, take a step back and lose yourself in that step.
~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment