Thursday, November 17, 2011

What Matters?

I see people kissing sometimes, I see people kissing many times, I see people kissing all the time.  Here is something that I really shouldn't talk or think about too often, and yet here I am.  Sorry for living in the 20th century or something, but isn't a kiss something to be cherished?  Relished?  And yet these people are kissing all the time, all over the place.  When I kiss, it will be special, and it will mean something.  When you kiss 20 different people, what does that say about you?  It's just something you do.  A first kiss means almost nothing.  It is just a happenstance.  Where has the romance gone out of life?  When you kiss, what do you say?  You're just another one that I happen to like?  Or you are the only one of my life?  I just don't get it sometimes.

~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment