Monday, May 16, 2011

Why do people not like me?

I go around places and I just see how people act with me and how they act around other people (for some reason I don't find it hard to be invisible when other people are having fun right in front of me), and through many many months of deliberation, I have decided that people do not like me.  They are not my friend or even accomplice.  And I try so hard to be nice to them.  I do stuff for them, I'm myself around them.  And it just isn't good enough.  So naturally I figure there's a reason.  Well I found it.  And it's my fault.  There is just something about me and the way I act that makes other people not want to be around me.  Other people are with their friends all the time and they seem happy.  But they don't want to be around me.  Sure they talk to me sometimes.  But I don't think they want to.  And sorry for writing this entirely self-centered thing, but this is my blog.  I should be able to write whatever I want on here.  But I don't usually.  Actually, most of the time I do.  Sort of...

~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment