Saturday, February 11, 2012

Geography

Just put the map back up in my room.  Was watching Jeopardy! and decided that I don't know nearly enough geography.  I can usually absorb things by reading them, so I put the map in the hopes that looking at it will help me learn some geographic things.  Here goes trying to learn some stuff by looking at it!
Also starting to read Ender's Shadow again.  You can tell that I'm getting bored.  I keep reading the same things over and over again.  There is a new Card book out isn't there?  I think it came out in the middle of January.  Maybe I could read that.  It is the second book in the new Ender/Bean series. (the one that started with Ender starting the Shakespeare colony)  I think I'll look into it.

~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment