Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day!  A day that I don't really care about and don't care to care about at all.  Just another thing to divert our attention from what is ruining our lives.  Now I start thinking about what is ruining our lives.  Don't really know there.  I think I'm on the track of greed.  Getting things.  Even I spend a bit of my time wanting.  Then I get depressed about not having.  Side Note:  Depressed is much less in my mind than depression.  Depression is serious, depressed just a feeling.  End side note.  But anyway, valentine's day is just something that people look forward to for the sake of looking forward to, nothing more nothing less.  Just an arbitrary day in the scope of things.  Love always!  Or not.  Who am I to tell you what to do anyway?

~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment