Friday, February 3, 2012

Ink problems

So I have a Lexmark printer and recently purchased some ink for it, but the cartridge would not work in my printer.  Apparently there was a problem with the shape of the cartridge that made it incompatible with my printer.  Looked on the internet for some solutions, tried some, didn't work.  Then I went to the Lexmark website for some customer service and when all was said and done, I'm getting a cartridge shipped to me.  Just got the notification today.  I was sort of surprised and very pleased with the treatment I received.  People I am close to like to get very angry at customer service if you know what I mean.  I am not used to a very helpful customer service.  So I was very very surprised with the outcome of my situation.  I was hoping that my cartridge would work.  Oh well.  But thanks for the help!

~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment