Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Europe Trip 29.03.12 14:42 Thursday

Waiting by the gate right now for boarding to begin.  Some German person next to me sneezed.  Gesundheit!  The short while before we get to the Czech Republic that I even know what language they're speaking. (German)

After the two hour bus ride to Newark, had a whale of a time getting boarding passes, going through security, and checking baggae.  That last part had a little bit of a snag.  They wanted me to keep my mellophone with me on the plane, but it was supposed to be checked.  After only a slight bit of consternation, everything was sorted out and my instrument was on its way down the conveyor belt.

Well I guess me and sunbear will try to rest before our 17:25 flight.  Haven't been on a plane since I was six, so I don't quite remember what to expect.  Until then, as the German people next to me said, "Tchuess!"



~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment