Friday, April 13, 2012

Europe Trip 30.03.12 8:41 AM Frankfurt Time Friday

Wow.  That was a long flight.  But I suppose it was alright for not being on a plane since I was 6.  I got stuck next to a German man who was used to being largely postured, pushing me and Sunbear nearly out of our seat.
Sunbear on the plane




As for the inflight entertainment, it was incredibly boring.  My entertainment consisted of me listening to Bartok, watching other peoples' movies, and watching the map of our flight path on my own screen.  This reminded me of the Indiana Jones map scenes, prompting me to think and hum the theme.
Doo doo doot doo! Doo doo doo!

Didn't really sleep too much on the plane because of the really bright screens on the back of peoples' seats and people named DEREK MCBLANE being really annoying (Names may have or may NOT have been changed).  So I'm sitting here at Frankfurt Airport waiting for the connecting flight to Prague.  One hour to go for what I think will be essentially takeoff and then get ready to land.  See you in Prague.

Sunbear on the plane at Frankfurt
(Btw, first time I've been in a foreign country)
(That is, other than America)

Tchuess!

The dress on that woman on the toilet sign is quite revealing!
~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment