Monday, April 16, 2012

Europe Trip 31.03.12 7:13 AM Saturday

Dinner last night was a buffet, so lots of food.  Not that I mind only eating a little bit.  Though the Europeans we saw did have quite a bit of food.  After dinner went to my room.  Sometime after that I fell asleep.  I slept past room check.  Them when I woke up after that I kept asking if we had room check yet.  I was pretty tired I guess.  Hotel wifi is REALLY bad.  You can stand right in front of the router and not get any signal.  Like I said, REALLY bad.

This morning the clock/alarm provided a bloodcurdling chirp that awoke my entire room at once.  We were quite annoyed. :O So we took showers and went to breakfast.  Nobody from our group was there yet, at least we couldn't see anyone.  So I think we ended up eating in the wrong room.  Oops.  I am pretty sure I heard one person remark, "Those stupid Americans!"  Not quite as stupid as they think, I am sure.  Anyway, the food was good, they had real apple juice instead of water in the apple juice thing like at dinner last night.  I really like the meats over here, they seem more substantial than stuff in the states.
A beautiful view of sunlight sneaking through the clouds taken from the castle

Currently watching German TV.  I think that most people here will be able to speak German and sometimes English, as well as the local language which is close to but definitely not Polish.  Was watching a cartoon version of the Jungle Book!  Sehr gut!  And now I'm watching a comedy about I guy who likes to pretend he does different jobs.  Hilarious!  Today we have a tour of the Castle District and then a performance at a church off of the Old Town Square.  Wiedersehen!

A view of the castle from a bridge over the Vltava (Moldau)

~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment