Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thoughts late at night

You know, I could write on this blog all I want.  I can do stuff in my life and say it made a difference.  But you know what?  I'm just a huge failure.  Maybe we all are.  Less than 10 people looked at this thing for even one second.  This is Everyone.  Gosh, I know so much more than many people with power today.  I don't want power.  I just want respect.  But what I'm saying is we all set out to break out of this mold, I've heard it called a labyrinth.  But you can't.  You may think you have, but you didn't.  We all want to.  Want to create a unique person, do something special.  It just isn't there.  The Something.  The I don't know what it is, but it's HUGE.  Cause all we ever get is preconceived notions.  It's monotonous.  They say we're all different and, yeah, we are, but we're all the same.

~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment