Friday, September 16, 2011

I feel like people are starting to read this so I feel sort of guilty about not writing more often.

So now that I said that no one will read this anymore.  Or maybe blogger is just lying to me.  In any case.  I'm interested in brains and thoughts and recording thoughts.  Like sampling brain patterns and waves to put them in a cohesive manner for easier storage.  Because face it, you can't remember everything you should.  There are some ideas in my brain that I think deeply about for maybe 5 minutes then I forget.  And I know it was huge.  I just don't remember it.  Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a device that worked in tandem with your brain to record your thoughts and processes and even interract back with your brain with information you have thought.  Along with expansive capabilities.  That's just something that would be amazing to do and have.

On another note, why am I so unhappy all the time?  That was...not uncharacteristic but...I don't know.  Anyway, I enjoy being quiet.  If you met me, you probably wouldn't know that.  I'm rather outspoken.  But I like to be nondescript and observant.  It makes me feel different.  But that's just me...or is it?

~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment