Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Why do they sing?

One thing that I found weird about the Shinn books I wrote about: all of the angels sing.  Spoiler alert: And though the angel's wings were genetically crafted, their voices weren't.  So I just don't get how they all sing.  In real life, not everyone says they can sing.  For some reason, I feel they do.  I just don't think it is possible for people to not be able to sing and other people to be able to sing.  It just doesn't make sense to me.  It probably has to do with the fact of how often they sang or used inflection when they were going through puberty.  But I still think everyone can sing.  Or at least could.  So if there are people who can't sing, wouldn't there be some angels that also couldn't sing?

~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment