Saturday, September 10, 2011

Reading the almost real princess bride...

The Princess Bride, originally written by Simon Morgenstern, abridged version by William Goldman.  And this statement, I have just found out, is incorrect.  Mostly because of the fact that Simon Morgenstern is not real.  He never existed.  Goldman (that fox) made all that crap up in his book so he could put his "abridged" parts into the book without too much of a problem.  I would call him a douche.  But that's really incredibly funny.  I am semi-chuckling right now.  Hah.  Hah.  And one more, hah.  You tricked me, you mastermind.  That was incredibly funny.  And you even talked about a 1000 page manuscript that never existed.  You amuse me incredibly.  An amazingly funny man.  Anyway, read the book, it really is good, now I have to go find out which parts he was lying about, other than Morgenstern...HAH!

~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment