Friday, February 11, 2011

Flying

I have always wanted to fly.  So has the human race.  There is a story about a guy with a sun named Icarus who flew to close to the son and fell into the sea and died.  Yes I know I switched the two suns.  Maybe I did that for  a reason.  But why should I if no one reads this thing anyway.  My point is, human's don't want to be encased somewhere.  They want to have no limits and go "where no man has gone before."  And yet we have "problems" like swine flu and this fiasco in Egypt to distract us from what we are trying to accomplish.  Money and dwindling attention are, I believe, some of the biggest problems in the world today.  When no one cares about science, science gets no funding.  Knowledge is the best and hardest thing for money to buy.  At least that's how it looks from my neck of the woods.

~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment