Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Don't Know Why I Can't Remember stuff for these

Why can I never remember these?  Stupid Human.  You can never remember anything important.  Just wondering how a young person or anyone at all can get into the mindset to kill people.  Maybe that's why children are so naive, because they want to play and have fun and stuff like that.  Nobody is reading this!!!  Sorry.  Just had to put that in there.  How can a 14 year old strap a bomb to himself and go out and kill people.  He knows he is going to die.  He knows other people are going to as well.  How can someone ever get psychologically into that mindset?  I heard a story once of a person giving a machine gun to a kid and tell them not to shoot until they say.  They say, the kid shoots, and they take the hood off the kid and say, now you know what it is like to kill people, and there is a murdered "bad" person.  I just don't understand.  Maybe this is another example of the stupid human.  I'm pretty sure it isn't.  More like *expletive* adult.
~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment