Sunday, February 6, 2011

Why do I keep forgetting what I wanted to put on here?

Carpe diem.  Which is exactly what I seem to not be able to do currently.  Why don't I just write things down when I think about them?  Also, I heard my very idea expressed to me by someone else.  I just cannot believe I can't remember these things.  Stupid human fallibility!  Getting limited by brainpower is infuriating!  Well, I did take cool pictures of my cat.  That was fun.  He kept wanting to drop down.  You'll see what I mean later.  Had a late concert.  That was a little boring.  People talked for way too long.  I don't know if anyone is looking at this.  Maybe I just haven't been posting regularly enough.  I really think people should check this on a regular basis.  I'm on here at least twice a week...
~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment