Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How can you possible know someone else?

You don't know what they think or feel all the time.  You don't know their innermost thoughts.  This leads me to the premise that I am the worst person I know.  Because I most certainly don't know you.  Thus accounts for my very low self-esteem, even though I may seem like I have a very high image of myself, and in some cases I do, but in most cases I don't, if that makes sense.  Wow.  That's a really short post.  Congratulations go to being straightforward.
~another musing of the ill-informed~

4 comments:

  1. Communication. It's the only way to know someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But can you ever truly KNOW anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know them absolutely? Inside and out? I think that depends on how trusting the person is and how open their heart is. I think you can only ever truly know someone you love who loves you back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do they even have to love you back for you to truly love them and thus know them???

    ReplyDelete