Tuesday, July 19, 2011

GAH! Weird pictures!

Is it awkward when you see some weird pictures of somebody?  Obvious answer: yes.  I don't exactly get why people like to put things about themselves or of themselves on the internet where almost anybody can see it.  I was raised pretty technologiphobic, so I don't really like putting that much of myself where other people can get at it.  I read a story recently about groups of people that didn't even trust people with their true names.  And no, they weren't criminals. 

Then it struck me how free we all are with information.  Almost our whole life is the sharing of information.  I don't really feel like elaborating upon that.  I know it's just true and if you think about it, you will too.

But where would we be if we didn't share information?

~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment