Monday, July 18, 2011

Ok, I was just kidding

Firstly, USA lost.  The reason they did is because of too many missed opportunities and a tournament-long streak of not clearing the ball correctly.  Usually, a good clear does not go in front of the goal.  This happened to USA many times and there you have the result: 1-1.

Anyway...

On how where we start affects where we end up?  I feel like I am immensly lucky to be where I am.  I have a beautiful place to live around some nice people in some good circumstances.

Also, just want to have it on here how I am appalled at how sometimes people think that they have to make choices for other people.  People can be responsible for themselves you know.

That's all I'm going to say on that for today.

~another musing of the ill-informed~

No comments:

Post a Comment